At Rush Brush®, we provide the best shopping experience and after-sale services. We provide a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase on the receipt in case of any manufacturing defects.
- Send a picture or a video of the product by the problem and you will be contacted by one of our customer service representatives to make a request to issue a bill of lading within 48 hours.
- After receiving the bill of lading number from the customer service department, head to the nearest Aramex branch and hand in the product.
- The product is inspected by the Warranty and Maintenance department.
- After the repair process, one of our customer service representative contacts the customer to send back the repaired product.
- The repair process by the Warranty and Maintenance department takes 14 days from the purchase date of receiving the product.
Terms of Repair:
- Do not remove the serial number label on the product or box.
- The product must be in its original condition, without any exposure to normal wear or tear to the material, deteriorations or accidents resulting from malicious or negligent acts.
- 1- After warranty has expired, which is after two years of purchase, the customer bears all expenses (maintenance + shipping).
- 2- The maintenance fees is decided by the Repairs department.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Note: Your product’s warranty is valid from the date on this purchase receipt, so please keep it.