What is the Warranty Policy?
customer support posted this on May 6, 2019
Rush Brush® provides a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase on the receipt in case of any manufacturing defects.Customer is eligible for free maintenance only for the first time during the 2-year warranty period without paying any shipping fees. Starting from the second time of repair, the customer is eligible for free maintenance, however the shipping fees will be paid by the customer.
- Send a picture or a video of the product by the problem and you will be contacted by one of our customer service representatives to make a request to issue a bill of lading within 48 hours.
- After receiving the bill of lading number from the customer service department, head to the nearest Aramex branch and hand in the product.
- The product is inspected by the Warranty and Maintenance department.
- After the repair process, one of our customer service representative contacts the customer to send back the repaired product.
- The repair process by the Warranty and Maintenance department takes 14 days from the purchase date of receiving the product.